Monday, June 1, 2009

Tweeter Followers Supernatural experiences

Kelmaha
Kelmaha: nice to meet you, I am into the supernatural, I believe in it all. Have a wonderful week.

Derric: I can tell by your message that you have had supernatural experiences. I would like to hear about them. Lets continue to meet.

Kelmaha: I see them (spirits) most the time. I also can hear them, they also play tricks on me, when I am drinking something.

Prissy
My dead grandma told me in a dream, when my dad would die! She came back a year later to say his brother was next!
I've had several UFO/Being encounters, starting when I was about 8, at night in the children's ward of the hospital. At 8 I was hospitalized 4 1 month 4 mysterious rash head to toe. 1 late nite woke up and saw a black shadow on wall. A Captin Kangaroo Character; "Mr. Tap-Toe" w/top hat dancing toward me. I blacked out! I asked the nurse next morning. The nurse said there was no such kids entertainment, that I was dreaming! 7 years later, I told my sister. She to had late night sighting on wall in the hospital when she was in for observation of a condition, where she couldn't walk!


No comments:

Post a Comment